Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on CMFIT GLOBAL GROUP website.
- The only personal information we collect is [name, street and email address, telephone number, credit card information, social security number and bank account number-complete stating what your business collects].
- We use the personal information collected from you to “answer the email we receive, “process applications”, etc.. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.